Buying Used vs. Buying New
There many differences between buying used vs. buying new, but it’s important to understand the benefits of each. That way you can narrow down your options as you begin car shopping. Some considerations include:
- Price and Value
- Trim Selections
- Included Features
- Fuel Efficiency
Buying a Used Vehicle
There are plenty of reasons to shop for a used vehicle instead of a new one, including:
- Price: One of the biggest differences between new and used is price. When you buy a used car, your down payment, monthly payments, and registration fees should be more affordable. You also don’t have to worry as much about depreciation with a used car.
- Selection: Because used vehicle inventories can include several different makes and models, you’ll have a wider selection of vehicles from which to choose. You can compare brands and features to ensure you get what you want.
- Customization: It’s typically more cost efficient to customize a used vehicle, especially if you opt for aftermarket parts over genuine OEM parts.
Buying a New Alfa Romeo
When you buy a new Alfa Romeo, you are the very first driver, so there will be less potential surprises. Other benefits of buying new include:
- Assurance: Every part of your new Alfa Romeo is fresh from the factory, so you won’t have to worry about getting any maintenance done right away and everything should be proper working order.
- Latest Features: New vehicles are equipped with the latest technology, safety, and comfort features, so you can take advantage of these updates.
- Customization: You can make sure your new Alfa Romeo is exactly what you want because you can choose the color and trim and add any optional features.
Shop New and Used Vehicles in Whiteland
Are you ready to choose a new Alfa Romeo or a used vehicle for your Greenwood drives? No matter which you choose, it’s easy to calculate your monthly payment and get the financing that you need. Contact us to schedule a test drive, or visit the Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo showroom.
More From Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo
Blending sleek Italian styling with adrenaline-surging performance features, the 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider was created for those who demand more out of their daily drive. Whether you’ve been drawn in by the 1750 turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or the jaw-dropping luxury of the interior features, the newest 4C Spider will exceed your every expectation with…
You already know that the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is a high-performance SUV that seamlessly combines luxurious style with phenomenal handling. But, what’s inside the Alfa Romeo Stelvio interior? From the leather-wrapped seats to the 8.8-inch widescreen color touchscreen, this refined SUV was built with your comfort and convenience in mind. Take a look at the…
There may be many fast and stylish brands on the market today, but not all of them have the same deep roots in the racing tradition like Alfa Romeo. Alfa Romeo racing history began way back in 1911, and the brand continues to dazzle both on and off the track. Learn all about the Alfa…
When you’re ready to zip around the streets of Carmel and Bloomington in style, then you definitely have to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider roadster. Not only is the 4C Spider tricked out with impressive performance ratings, it also sports a race-worthy interior that echoes the Alfa Romeo spirit….
Alfa Romeo vehicles are known for their high-end luxury features and impressive performance specs. Whether you opt for a sedan like the Giulia or an SUV like the Stelvio, you’ll be riding in style and class. These vehicles also feature the latest in automotive technology. Explore some of the latest Alfa Romeo technology features you…
Although the practice of leasing a used car isn’t common, select dealerships do offer it. Used cars that can be leased are generally Certified Pre-Owned models. Brands that specifically do not offer used car leases are Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, and Cadillac. With questions regarding used car leasing, contact Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo, your Indianapolis-area Alfa Romeo dealership. Finance…
If you want long life tires, you need to properly take care of them. You’ll want to check them periodically and follow general tire care guidelines. The service experts at Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo are here to help you keep your tires in prime condition. Read on to learn more about the best ways to keep your tires…
2019 Giulia safety provides perfect peace of mind wherever life takes you, with standard and available features including: 4-Wheel ABS Tire Pressure Monitoring Traction Control Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus Read on to discover all safety features offered by the new Giulia. New Giulia Inventory Contact Us Standard Safety Features…
When you think of the 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C specs, features for performance, comfort, and connectivity probably come to mind. While this is a sleek coupe from Alfa Romeo that runs on a powerful engine, it’s also a safe vehicle. Enjoy the thrill of driving around each turn in Indianapolis, knowing your vehicle has you…
When you buy a new Alfa Romeo or used vehicle in the Indianapolis area, that’s just the start of your car ownership journey. To keep your Alfa Romeo running like new, you’ll need to keep up with regular car maintenance at various mileage intervals. Service Department Schedule Service Three Months or 3,000 Miles When you…