2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Safety
Not only does the 2018 Stelvio have the performance and efficiency you want, it comes loaded with great safety features you won’t find in the BMW X3. You can rest easy knowing you and your family are safe on your drives around Carmel and beyond. Read on to learn about the excellent safety specs you’ll find in the Stelvio and make sure to visit Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo to test drive one yourself.
Safety Features and Specs
- Electronic Stability Control:Always feel in control of your vehicle thanks to this electronically controlled system that monitors your vehicle’s traction and adjusts automatically
- Back-Up Camera: Get a better idea of what’s behind you with this handy feature that also comes along with rear parking sensors
- Security: Anti-theft deterrent systems and ignition disabling from improper key use make sure your car is safe even when you’re not in it
- Intelligent Braking Systems: Alongside ABS, you’ll have autonomous emergency braking as well as the Integrated Brake System, which uses a digital module that responds faster to braking making for shorter stopping distance
- Advanced Safety Tech: Stay extra safe around Greenwood streets thanks to Lane Departure Warning, Blindspot Monitoring, Rear-Cross Path Detection and Active Cruise Control
Step Into the 2018 Stelvio at Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo
Find your next car in our new 2018 Stelvio inventory today. Visit us in Whiteland or contact us with any questions you may have about the Alfa Romeo brand, and our experienced team will gladly assist you!