2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance
The new 2018 Giulia has the performance specs and features you want for your drives through Carmel. You’ll never be short on power or looking for more efficiency once you’re behind the wheel of this vehicle. Take a closer look at what you can expect to find with the Giulia and remember to stop by Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo to test drive one yourself!
Performance Specs and Features
- Engine: 2.0L Direct Inject I4 turbo capable of putting out 280hp
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic w/OD
- Fuel Economy: An EPA estimated 23mpg city and 31mpg highway
- Smooth Handling: Thanks to the Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector, you’ll always have a responsive ride through Advanced Efficiency, Dynamic, and Natural modes
- A Reliable and Comfortable Ride: Touring suspension system with double wishbone front suspension and multi-link rear suspension make for a comfortable drive through Greenwood
Experience the 2018 Giulia at Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo!
Find the performance you’ve been looking for throughout our entire new Giulia inventory or compare it to the Alfa Romeo 4C if you can’t choose which Alfa vehicle you love best. This competitive sport sedan even outpaces the 2018 Audi A4. Our experienced sales team is here to help you every step of the way. Visit us today near Indianapolis or contact us with any questions you may have about our new Alfa Romeos!
Learn More About the Giulia Features
Nothing says luxury vehicle quite like Alfa Romeo. From the recognizable logo to the impressively styled vehicle exteriors, there’s so much to enjoy about these cars and SUVs. It’s not the just the outside that gets people taking though. The 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia interior welcomes you in and helps you relax and enjoy the…