How Impressive is the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance?
The 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is certainly a luxury SUV. It’s appointed with some of the best upholsteries and features inside, but how does it drive? Alfa Romeo Stelvio performance is equally as impressive as its luxurious cabin.
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance Features
- Engine: The Alfa Romeo Stelvio runs on an all-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that delivers best-in-class 280 hp and 306 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift technology.
- All-Wheel Drive: The Stelvio drives like a sports car with the Q4 AWD system. It continuously monitors the road conditions as you drive through Indianapolis to provide you with the ideal torque distribution needed.
- Chassis: The Chassis Domain Control optimizes the performance of this SUV by coordinating all active systems.
- Suspension: The Alfa Link rear suspension features vertical rods that improve performance and interior comfort. They also help make this SUV more of a joy to drive.
- Balance: You get almost perfect 50/50 balance and weight distribution between the front and rear axles.
- Top Speed: The Stelvio reaches a top speed of 144 mph.
- Acceleration: This SUV goes from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.4 seconds.
Test the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance in Whiteland
The Stelvio starts at $38,195 MSRP and is available in three configurations. If you’re ready to experience these performance features in person, visit our showroom near Greenwood to take a test drive. You can contact us with any questions about any of the performance, safety, or other features!
Learn More About the Stelvio Features
More From Ray Skillman Alfa Romeo
Blending sleek Italian styling with adrenaline-surging performance features, the 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider was created for those who demand more out of their daily drive. Whether you’ve been drawn in by the 1750 turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or the jaw-dropping luxury of the interior features, the newest 4C Spider will exceed your every expectation with…
You already know that the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is a high-performance SUV that seamlessly combines luxurious style with phenomenal handling. But, what’s inside the Alfa Romeo Stelvio interior? From the leather-wrapped seats to the 8.8-inch widescreen color touchscreen, this refined SUV was built with your comfort and convenience in mind. Take a look at the…
There may be many fast and stylish brands on the market today, but not all of them have the same deep roots in the racing tradition like Alfa Romeo. Alfa Romeo racing history began way back in 1911, and the brand continues to dazzle both on and off the track. Learn all about the Alfa…